2020 Show Date April 25 & 26
The ZAPP Application has closed.
For more details about applying for 2020
The Gallery of Fine Arts & Crafts is exclusive to handcrafted, original works of art (artists’ prints permitted) and all artists must be accepted to exhibit. Gallery exhibitors are selected by a screening committee, based on submitted images and application. Qualifications include quality,
originality and creativity. A limited number of artists per category will be accepted to provide a balanced show. Booth space is assigned
based on category and receipt of completed application and fees. Accepted exhibitors must exhibit the entire show. The following information applies to ALL exhibiting artists. Please read carefully before submitting an application. If unable to meet our criteria, please do not apply.
• ABSOLUTELY NO BUY/RESELL; Commercially manufactured items, items made exclusivelym from commercial molds and mass-produced items are prohibited, including manufactured kit objects, retail or imported items. TroyFest committee has the right to remove vendors with commercial
wares from festival. Final definition of commercial vendors is at the committee’s discretion.
• Exhibitors may not share booth space(s) unless they have submitted a joint application and have been
accepted as such, nor may they sublet or appor t ion space to anyone else.
• Overnight security service is not provided. Although care will be taken to avoid hazards to art work, TroyFest is not responsible for any
losses or damaged to displays or art work.
• Exhibitors bear the responsibility for all setup needs for their booth. Stakes may not be placed in street. Please make other plans to secure your booth space. (Weights and anchors are suggested, downtown Troy can be very windy.) 50' – 100' power cord suggested for electrical needs.
• Absent Exhibitors are considered a NO SHOW and will forfeit their space and booth fee if they are not on the street and setting up by 8 a.m. Saturday morning of the festival.
• Amplified music must be limited and appropriate.
• No ribbons or awards from other shows may be displayed.
• No discount sale signs may be displayed.
• For safety reasons, exhibitors must conf ine themselves to the marked space. Spaces are approximately 10’ wide by 15’ deep. (close to a regular sized parking space) If your tent is larger than the designated exhibit space you will need to purchase an additional space.
• All Gallery of Fine Arts booth spaces will have a walking space/open aisle on a minimum of two sides. Items not displayed for sale must be stored in an orderly manner behind tent or hidden within display.
• Exhibitor s should provide the following:
a. Three (3) digital images (CDs accepted) for each category entered.
b. One photo of display/booth
c. Description of each image, including price
• Artists must show for the entire festival to be eligible for award(s). Vendors will not be allowed to load-in or load-out during festival hours. Moving vehicles during festival hours is considered hazardous and reckless and vendors will be subject to the jurisdiction of the City of Troy Police Department.
• All judging will be done Saturday beginning at 10am. The judges reserve the right to travel the show and evaluate the exhibits in the manner they choose.
• Artwork must be suitably framed or mounted to be eligible for judging. Portfolios can be for sale but will not be judged. All entries must be for sale.
•A vending permit is obtained from the city for you by the show, which is included in your booth fee.